Immerse yourself in the sound of crackling charcoal or briquettes and the smell of rich smoke. Stay true to the modern version of the kettle that started it all – the Original Kettle.
This is the Weber kettle that everyone knows; it’s the most popular model sold in New Zealand. The handles and leg couplings are welded to the barbecue before being sealed in porcelain enamel. This kettle is fitted with Weber’s patented One-Touch™ cleaning system manufactured in non-rust aluminium. This cleaning system operates by simply moving the lever backwards and forwards to remove ashes and sweep them into the ash catcher. It is fitted with one welded handle at the front of the barbecue. This kettle can be fitted with Weber’s unique gas burner system.
• Porcelain enamelled bowl and lid
• No-rust aluminium vents
• Aluminised steel One-Touch™ cleaning system
• Removable no-rust aluminium ash catcher
• Chrome-plated steel hinged cooking grill
• Glass reinforced nylon handles
• Rapidfire™ charcoal ‘V’ grate
• 2 Char-Basket™ charcoal fuel holders
• Bezel lid thermometer
• Crack proof all weather wheels
• Aluminium drip pan
• Weber 10 year limited warranty
• Kettle Cookbook
Need help deciding on the right choice for your needs? CONTACT US now, we would love to assist you.
• Size: 57 cm
• Height: 98 cm
• Width: 63 cm
• Depth: 57 cm
• Cooking area: 2550 cm2
Important: Please check delivery terms and conditions for oversized/palletised products before you purchase. Delivery of heating products can take up to 14 business days. Please check FAQs for more details.